What we are currently working on
Full Governing Body
- Ensuring delivery of the single site, smooth transition to the new building and effective use of the new learning environment for children and staff.
- Focused visits linked to the SDP.
- Work with the Senior Leadership Team to understand the school’s self-evaluation.
- Continue to foster close links with staff.
- Support the development of the curriculum across the school.
- Continue to work collaboratively with other schools and Governors in our local Alliance
Curriculum & Standards
- Data and progress across the whole school, including an in depth look at vulnerable groups
- Development of the curriculum across the school
- Ensuring the effective use of the new learning environment for children and staff
- Focussed visits linked to the SDP
Personnel & Communication
- Maintain production of a twice-yearly newsletter for parents.
- Keep parents and staff informed of decisions and the strategic direction of the Governing Body and school.
- Continue to act on survey findings.
- Get the right staffing for the new building, ensuring that staff are supported during a time of change and enable them to maximise the use of the new learning environment.
Finance & Premises
- Protecting the health and safety and well-being of children and adults.
- Assessing risk and ensuring financial and operational efficiency.
- Utilising all sources of funding to maximise value for the development of the school.