What we are currently working on
Full Governing Body
- Ensuring delivery of the single site and smooth transition to the new building, for staff and children.
- Focused visits linked to the SDP
- Work with the Senior Leadership Team to understand the school’s self-evaluation
- Establish closer links with staff
- Start to work collaboratively with other schools in our local Alliance.
Curriculum & Standards
- Data and progress across the whole school – from the Easter data
- An in depth look at vulnerable groups (covered above)
- Attendance (covered above)
- Curriculum (covered above in Pupil Conferencing)
- How the school are enabling pupils to become more independent.
Personnel & Communication
- Maintain production of a twice-yearly newsletter for parents.
- Keep parents and staff informed of decisions and the strategic direction of the Governing Body and school
- Continue to act on survey findings
- Work to develop a staffing strategy for one site.
Personnel & Communicatio
- Budget monitoring, managing and setting
- Maintain the assets for the H&S and well being of staff and children
- Continue to work with the PTA to strategically fund raise
- Ensuring a sound financial future and effective management of the premises as we move from 2 sites to one.